GOD DESTRUCTION Biography
Praising the evil since 2009. Born in Mexico City, is a aggro / industrial/ black metal band formed by Imperor, Charles Black and Muteitor in the fall of 2009 and one of the most representative projects into the underground mexican scene, among others. In 2010 they release their first EP under the name of «Satan Before To Destroy The World» and a second EP called «VI:VI:VI (666)», beginning to gain recognition among the audience with tracks as ‘In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas‘, maybe their most representative song. It was not until 2012 when released «Illuminatus», their first studio album and their first Gospel. In 2014 the second gospel continues with their second Beast under the name of «Novus Ordo Seclorum» to finally complete the trilogy with the birth of their third Antichrist in 2016, their most recent album called «Redentor». When completed the trilogy they ensure the arrived of the False Messiah, as well as the beginning of the New World Order and the end of times.
In the next four years, the project released a single «Reincarnated» (2018) and EP «Unholy Trinity» (2020) developing the musical component, increasing the army of adherents of GOD DESTRUCTION.
Unfortunately, at the end of the 2020 year, a friend and member of project Charles Black dies from Covid-19
- Imperor – Lyrics, Music, Vocal
- Charles Black – Live Support
- Muteitor – Live Support
- EP «Satan Before To Destroy The World» (2010, WEB / Self-Release)
- EP «VI:VI:VI (666)» (2010, WEB / Self-Release)
- LP «Illuminatus» (2012, CD & WEB / Engraved Ritual)
- LP «Novus Ordo Seclorum» (2014, CD & WEB / Juggernaut Music Group)
- LP «Redentor» (2016, CD & WEB / Insane Records)
- Single «Reincarnated» (2018, WEB / Insane Records)
- EP «Unholy Trinity» (2020, WEB / Insane Records)