SODOMY DOWN THE CROSS Biography
It was conceived in the most violent border of the North of the Country Matamoros Tam, Mexico and, Texas, USA in 2001, land of Narcosatanicos,
Created by Ernesto de la Garza (Blackneyton)
The extreme violence and reality of the place helped create a sound that combined Gloomy Atmospheres, Brutal Guitar Riffs, Industrial Sounds and Heartbreaking Screams.
In October 2003 SODOMY DOWN THE CROSS moved to CDMX, Mexico, everyone’s land and at the same time nobody’s, where a hostile environment, of crime, constant desensitization and a daily context in which he knows and integrates to Erik Ivanov (Ivanov Scylla) to the group, from which the inspiration was born to write and express through the voice all the disagreement and anger over the same situation, completing the circle of the band.
SODOMY DOWN THE CROSS handles a unique, raw sound, along with a terrifying theatrical live act where it represents all that violence, terror, horror , fear and disgust towards that decomposed humanity.
- Ernesto de la Garza (Blackneyton) – Music
- Erick Ivanov (Ivanov Scylla) – Vocal, Lyrics
- Demo «Jaws Of Devil» (2001, CD-r / Self-Release)
- Demo «You All Make Me Sick» (2003, CD-r / Self-Release)
- EP «Diablo Entre Tus Piernas» (2004, CD-r / Self-Release)
- Single «Flesh Of Wolves» (2006, CD-r / Self-Release)
- EP «Twisted & Coiled» (2008, WEB / Self-Release)
- Single «Massacration In The Demon World» (2009, WEB / Self-Release)
- Single «Under My Grave» (2015, WEB / Self-Release)
- Single «Live in Monterrey» (2016, WEB / Self-Release)
- Single «Voodoo in the Sky» (2020, WEB / Self-Release)
- LP «The Dead Live The Living Kill» (2021, CD & WEB / Insane Records)